Nancy main streamers?
I was looking for a Nancy main streamer to follow on twitch. I can’t remember their name but I had a match with a really fun one and completely forgot their name.
I was looking for a Nancy main streamer to follow on twitch. I can’t remember their name but I had a match with a really fun one and completely forgot their name.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Skermz?
Not sure about streamers, but Lees Gaming/ Lees Still Gaming on youtube always plays as Nancy.
i actually think this it and why I couldn’t find them on twitch!!
This player always wears the red dress on Nancy as far as I am aware, so if this is the player then congrats! 😊
Ev3ntic likes to play nancy often