What to do against these type of cheaters?

Title really. This isn't the first time I've been dragged into a lobby with 3 survivors and 2 killers. I play via Epic Games so I can't see/report these players' profiles, only report them in-game, but I don't think just doing that is going to do much because of how often this has been happening. The "main" killer the Huntress went on saying to uninstall the game...


I don't record games, so this print screen is all the proof I have ๐Ÿ˜…

Huntress & Oni.png


Comments

  • Just played until you're hook

  • If they are holding the game hostage just DC and report really

  • @Phasmamain said:

    If they are holding the game hostage just DC and report really

    Does reporting them in-game do anything?

  • You have to have a recording to get someone banned. You report them at the end game and open a support ticket with the link to the video. Suggest uploading to Youtube or another video hosting service. The report at the end game screen so dbd support can find the match.

  • @Mr_K said:

    You have to have a recording to get someone banned. You report them at the end game and open a support ticket with the link to the video. Suggest uploading to Youtube or another video hosting service. The report at the end game screen so dbd support can find the match.

    Like I said I don't record my games.

    Idk if that image isn't enough then I guess it's back to facing cheaters on the regular or taking a long break from this game.

  • Bro, we're STILL having this problem?!?! This isn't the first time I've seen a multiple killer game, but I always thought that it was a matchmaking issue and not a cheat.

  • @HeehoRacketeer said:

    Bro, we're STILL having this problem?!?! This isn't the first time I've seen a multiple killer game, but I always thought that it was a matchmaking issue and not a cheat.

    Yea, I thought it was dealt with as well. It's not a MM issue, even in a custom lobby you can't play with 2 killers. After that game I countered 2 more cheaters yesterday ๐Ÿ’€ so just stopped playing.