About the Tutorial

Hello, people of the fog!

Since 2.0 is Live, there is a brand new Tutorial (Both for Survivor and Killer) that cover the basics of the game.
Even though I have 650-ish hours in the game, I wanted to give it a shot, see how it was made.
And I have to admit, it is well done! It is a bit slow (to me) but I know that's for new players, that needs to assimilate the gameplay. It is linear, there aren't 10 things at the same time etc... The only problem I found was on the Survivor tutorial, when the game wants you to repair the "Final Generator" with Meg (inducing teamwork) Meg just looks at the generator without doing anything... I don't think it was intended.

Anyway, that's pretty much it for the tutorial, very good, cover basic gameplay, and awards some BP, which is a nice bonus.

Comments