SUGGESTION - Proximity Chat option for SWF
Make it only available to people who are friends, not for random lobbies. - Super important that its only for SWF!
I think it would be funny to hear a friend talk as he's next to you in game, and then hear his scream gradually fade away as he's being chased away by a killer.
I know we would have a better advantage if we just hopped into a party together but proximity would be way funner and realistic.
Comments
Any thoughts from the community?
I like that, but I would add an option to talk to anyone including outside the SWF, but the default being only SWF or completely disabled. Only those who enabled it would hear each other.
still a good idea
Just add the feature to group play already. If your friends in a group you shouldnt have to resort to using discord or other apps you trust them already.