Killers frozen?

In the last few days, I have had multiple games where the killer is frozen. Why does this happen. Twice the wrath, 1 time the clown, 1 time the hag and 1 time the huntress. Seems a little much. (I'm on a ps4) 

Comments

  • @TwilightKitty10 said:
    In the last few days, I have had multiple games where the killer is frozen. Why does this happen. Twice the wrath, 1 time the clown, 1 time the hag and 1 time the huntress. Seems a little much. (I'm on a ps4) 

    I know it can happen on PC as well as usually it's the survivor having issues, I find that alt tabbing on PC helps as well as simply swinging your melee weapon. On console i'm not sure if you can tab out or not.

  • powerbats said:

    @TwilightKitty10 said:
    In the last few days, I have had multiple games where the killer is frozen. Why does this happen. Twice the wrath, 1 time the clown, 1 time the hag and 1 time the huntress. Seems a little much. (I'm on a ps4) 

    I know it can happen on PC as well as usually it's the survivor having issues, I find that alt tabbing on PC helps as well as simply swinging your melee weapon. On console i'm not sure if you can tab out or not.

    Yeah I got stuck grabbing a claudette on the exit gate. She dcd. I was still stuck but when I hit R2 it broke me loose. Just couldnt while she was still an asset in game that I was interacting with I suppose.