Make a small improvement to Dwight's new "Summer Vacation" outfit.

nodwight.png noname.png

Please reduce the height of the oars in Dwight's new "Summer Vacation" outfit. It doesn't have to be a huge reduction, just a little bit would be enough.

I bought the suit recently, but I haven't been feeling so comfortable using it because I feel like the oars are obstructing my field of view a little bit when I have the camera down. It's not something super bad or that radical, but the arrangement of the oars, considering their width, has obstructed the view a little bit.

Maybe you could reduce the height of the oars, cutting the top of the oars a little bit. Or making them a little less wide.

I'm not asking for a big change, as I said, a small change would improve the field of view considerably.

(I had made another post similar to this one, but for some reason, when I went to edit it for the second time, the post disappeared). I don't know if it was removed, or if there was an error, so I'm publishing it again. If I broke any rules, please let me know.

Comments