Is sadako really that bad compared to other m1 killers?

I am asking because I was thinking of getting her but might get pinhead instead.

I am already used to m1 killers and like playing them, except freddy that is.


So what should I do? Maybe get both I guess and then I am only missing demo when it comes to licensed. For now.

Comments

  • @Adjatha said:

    And this is AFTER she got massively buffed from her PTR incarnation.

    Imagine a balance team who thought that was a good idea

    Sadako is the killer you buy so survivors can have a good time.

  • Out of the hit & run killers Sadako is probably the most competent of them. The problem is that the playstyle has been power creeped out of existence due to insane healing speeds and CoH.

  • I got sadako chapter for now because I am afraid it will be frustrating chaining people and not being rewarded for it as pinhead.

    At least sadako won't feel that way and I am used to weaker killers anyway.

  • @Shaped said:

    I am asking because I was thinking of getting her but might get pinhead instead.

    I am already used to m1 killers and like playing them, except freddy that is.

    So what should I do? Maybe get both I guess and then I am only missing demo when it comes to licensed. For now.

    Not really, I would argue pig is definetely worse. The only advantage she has over Sadako is that her slowdown is more consistent.

    Michael also has next to zero chase utility besides his increased vaulting speed and is probably the killer that gets screwed by the hold w meta the most. With Sadako you can at the very least switch focus to another gen if you think the chase will take way too long.

1 2 ›