Devs, fellow forum members: Help me. Did I miss something or is this a bug?
Whenever I escape a trial with an item, that item is not in my hand when I return to the lobby.
Is that a bug? Or was there an update where items are now automatically added to the inventory (hence why I don't see them in the lobby)?
I honestly have no idea how many I have of each item so I wouldn't be able to tell if it was added to my inventory.

Comments
It's added but reverts to the item you've set in that loadout
i.e if you go in with a key and escape with a medkit, it'll show a key but the medkit is still kept
I don't have any item set for the load out. Is it still added in that case? And was this an update I missed?
Ye it's still added
It's just the loadout system, if no item is set in the loadout it defaults to no item
You're a real ๐
Thanks!