Matchmaking Locked

So, what are you all up to?

Me? I'm waiting 3 minutes so I can play again.

I guess I shouldn't of DC'd from a hacked lobby.

But tbf, infinite head on stun is funny as hell to see.

Comments

  • If the Devs cant solve the Hacker and Cheater Probleme the should remove the DC penality until Hackers are finally gone i dont want to Waste my Time playing against a Hacker and Survivor who help hin and refuse to finish the game

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    If the Devs cant solve the Hacker and Cheater Probleme the should remove the DC penality until Hackers are finally gone i dont want to Waste my Time playing against a Hacker and Survivor who help hin and refuse to finish the game

    So basicly... Never? ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    If the Devs cant solve the Hacker and Cheater Probleme the should remove the DC penality until Hackers are finally gone i dont want to Waste my Time playing against a Hacker and Survivor who help hin and refuse to finish the game

    imagine playing in solo q and not having dc penalty and your mmr stays going down.....oh wait i must be talking about the ptb. This is a terrible idea to anyone who has played this last ptb.