An amazing Sadako mori
So I'm playing Sadako and I'm against some pretty good players. No problem, I'm actually here to try and practice Sadako, figure out how to really win some matches ya know? And so I'm chasing this dude for a pretty nice chunk of the beginning of the match, but I'm like whatever. They end up getting like 2 gens done before I'm done chasing this person and I guess they decide this match is pretty boring, we should go harass the killer right? so they start bodyblocking and trying to take chase, which is fine, I'm cool with that, I'm just trying to land some blows by unconventional means ya know? And then like, I am chasing this dude and I've noticed they are shutting off TV's, I guess they are trying to really troll me right? Well, then, I lose chase. I'm like, alright well lets see if we can pick it up somewhere else, and I see a survival running toward a TV. I project to that TV and just as I do, I see their character start to give me killer instinct, letting me know they are now condemned.
And it's the dude I started the chase with. Oh boy, I hit him almost immediately and he falls to the ground, and I walk over to him and stand over him and mori his ass without even having hooked him once, and I tell you what, it was the most righteous feeling I've ever felt in my life. Thank you for reading this.
I gave hatch when the hatch just so happened to spawn exactly next to the final hook. Hey, GG right?

Comments
HAVE NO REGRET MY FELLOW WELL WATER ENJOYER!!!!
He ######### around and found out.
he's not using well water?
That's not what I meant...๐ฉ well water...drinking...sadako was in well water...
๐คจ๐ธ
Oh am I gonna be famous?! Yaaaay๐๐๐๐
Mori that no-offering POS