When you buy a 4,000bp Mystery box but get a Common Addon
Does this count as off-topic? It's dbd related, sooo.
Does this count as off-topic? It's dbd related, sooo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing quite like getting a red box and obtaining a mori.
I don't wan't da mori!
Is that even possible?
Mystery Boxes - Official Dead by Daylight Wiki (fandom.com)
It happened to me. I'll see if I can get a video (it'll be kinda hard 'cause I'm on switch, so)
It might be a bug but it's happened to me, too.
Some people just don't think it's fun to get screwed anymore.
?-I used the Stonks man because I was making fun of it. I'm not mad at losing 1,000bp. If it happened every bloodweb, that would be a different story...
*laughs in ghostface*
Ghost face's common add ons are Better than the yellow ones if you didn't understand the joke...
I understand completely. Some killers don't benefit, though (I don't usually need the speed limiter on ANY chainsaw killer, thanks for asking)