Collision boxes need fixed
I went for a mindgame at one of the windows on Mother's Dwelling and the air next to the wood ended up sandbagging me and got me moried. This isn't the first time this has happened Hopefully this can be fixed sometime soon.
Comments
I'm so confused
Yes this PTB has had a rather odd adjustment on map collision as many items appear smaller than their actual hit box. This may be a result of the new graphic/optimization they are testing or simply a bug with the PTB. I would hope it gets fixed prior to release but currently it will seem as if you are hitting an invisible wall that extends from an object on the map because the item and its respective hit box do not line up properly.
stronk as fuk air
Yeah i hope that too but it might be fixed pretty soon. Like that giant red box on the spirit PTB, would get looked at before release