I think we have to make changes to the trickster on the issue of speed

honestly its biggest problem is how slow it is not only to reach engines but in loops and when using its power is much more and with the new structures that were implemented recently it has nothing to do is only a m1 to 4.4 I think it has to increase the speed since its power does not Compensates adiference of others

Comments

  • Instead of making his base speed 4.6, they could make his holding-knife base speed 4.4 until he starts throwing, which would exponentially slow him down like usual. This would help him not have to put down the knives while going through loops.

    I agree that a base 4.6 speed would allow him to switch between m1 and m2, but he should be encouraged to use his power since he is ranged.