To lunge or not to lunge
I know it might sound dumb, but when should I lunge? When should I only tap M1 to hit someone? And, for Spirit (as I'm trying to learn and actually started to play her this week), should I lunge or tap M1 after phasing?
I know it might sound dumb, but when should I lunge? When should I only tap M1 to hit someone? And, for Spirit (as I'm trying to learn and actually started to play her this week), should I lunge or tap M1 after phasing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game usually stops the lunge when you’re close enough to hit the survivor so 99.9% of the time just lunge
That’s true, but you also need to consider a couple of weaknesses of lunging
So if you think either of those concerns might make you miss you should consider just continuing to moving closer to the survivor to do a quick attack instead. If you’re fairly sure the survivor won’t block or dodge the attack though then lunging is fine. 👍
I see! Thanks for your answer.