Headless Horseman sounds pretty cool. I think the only thing that might concern me is it seems unlikely they'd be able to do an actual horse in the engine. They could obviously have a headless killer running around but that kind of loses the theme if he's not on horseback. (Or if you were going for the modern spinoffs, a motorcycle. 🙂)
Headless Horseman sounds pretty cool. I think the only thing that might concern me is it seems unlikely they'd be able to do an actual horse in the engine. They could obviously have a headless killer running around but that kind of loses the theme if he's not on horseback. (Or if you were going for the modern spinoffs, a motorcycle. 🙂)
I think a horse can work. I think the horse would work as a weapon too. Headbutting survivors, smashing pallets, the works. Obviously this killer would need lots of special animations
Not voting as it isn’t really clear wether 1 or 5 is most of least excited; however, I’d love to have the Headless Horseman in the game, as it’s own unique character or even if it was a Legendary Skin on an existing killer (Pyramid Head perhaps).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Headless Horseman sounds pretty cool. I think the only thing that might concern me is it seems unlikely they'd be able to do an actual horse in the engine. They could obviously have a headless killer running around but that kind of loses the theme if he's not on horseback. (Or if you were going for the modern spinoffs, a motorcycle. 🙂)
I think a horse can work. I think the horse would work as a weapon too. Headbutting survivors, smashing pallets, the works. Obviously this killer would need lots of special animations
Sorry, I voted 1, but I actually meant that I'd be really excited. Though 1 was most excited for some reason.
Headless Horseman, with full flame effects, severed pumpkin head, and black mare? Hell yeah, sign me up!
If the realisation was Christopher Walken-worthy great, with a black horse, then I'd be looking forward to it like crazy. <3
Not voting as it isn’t really clear wether 1 or 5 is most of least excited; however, I’d love to have the Headless Horseman in the game, as it’s own unique character or even if it was a Legendary Skin on an existing killer (Pyramid Head perhaps).
I think he looked nice in that movie, bu they could do it without license tho. They'd need to do a good moveset too.
Although they cant have a true headless horseman because they wont be abe able to sell funny hats for him.
ok but Mariuce as the horse