My Take on the Nurse complaints/suggestions.

While I understand the standpoint, I don't get why NOW we are talking about this? With a meta change around the corner and plenty of changes with that (ye even the off the record) would it not be wiser to focus on THAT rather than divert the developers attention to something else? It just seems to be scattering the focus all over the place instead of being consistent. She'll be changed like the others eventually but we have to keep the focus on the present changes on the way first. Again, this is MY point of view, I want to make that clear, I rather the developers do things correctly and take their time on the present than randomly "oh god oh god fix Nurse for us right now!" all of a sudden. No, I'm not a killer main nor am I survivor main, I play Billy and enjoy a good bit casual swf with my pals over the week.


Please keep it civil with responses as I won't reply to nasty ######### if its posted.

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3051250#Comment_3051250

    I'd like to bring up. Nowhere has that ever been confirmed, hinted at, even vaguely suggested at. That nurse holds back perk design. Or perk buffs. There's strong ASF perks already WITH nurse in game....What exactly do you think they could add. But are like "na....nurse exists...We can't do that !"

    Okay so I wanted to say that I never said BHVR in my post, she can easily change a perk to become problematic on specifically her due to her power or else nobody would be complaining about her blink attacks being basic attacks, she is a problem because her power itself just becomes broken too easily when bhvr makes perks, thats why I am saying its limiting what perks bhvr can make because some of the perks do what’s happening right now with her, I should have specified better

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3050803#Comment_3050803

    Your arguments are getting more and more vague.

    We've discussed DS before, haven't we? If you're answer is going to be "Well she's OP because she has two blinks and I still really want to run DS even though it's been gutted against all killers." Well, then I have no clue what to tell you. You've set a very low bar for evaluating Nurse objectively. Read as: No bar at all.

    Also, again, that Otz video you provided showed SEVERAL killers tooling on DS, just as ridiculously as Nurse. Nurse tooling on DS .2 seconds faster than other killers isn't exactly the end all, be all, when now half the roster absolutely tools on DS. Do you not understand this? Run Off The Record.

    You believing Nurse is too powerful, and sharing that sentiment with others, is a personal problem. I'll be here if you feel like putting up any more examples.

    Just an extreme lack of understanding of the game...no surprise from someone who only really plays SWF and Nurse.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Nurse on release:

    • 3 blinks by default
    • Up to 7 blinks with addons
    • Moved faster than survivors
    • Had ######### auto-aim

    Nurse was nerfed shortly after to

    • 2 blinks by default
    • Up to 5 blinks with addons
    • Moves slower than survivors
    • Had addon combinations that extended her blink distance without penalty at the same charge rate (2s) and increased distance for all blinks not just the 1st.
    • Had addon combinations that allowed 4 blinks without penalty
    • Had addon combinations that sped up the blink speed without penalty
    • Had addon combinations that greatly reduced fatigue time. (The only cooldown between blinking)
    • Was able to blink 2-5 times immediately after coming out of blink

    And yet with all this bullshit, survivor were still able to escape Nurse and actually could put up fight.

    Nurse nowadays

    • 2 blinks default
    • 3 blinks with addons
    • Each blink requires 3s ( 4.5 with Iri addon ) recharge time. (Shift-W being extremely effective at wasting time)
    • The extra distance addons requires a constant amount of extra charge time (3s max) and only affects the 1st blink.
    • Fatigue addons mean nothing because of recharge time.
    • Most of her addons became memes and bp generators.

    Survivors with with all of this? Still cry like babies.

    You know what, I'm tired of seeing it. Bring back OG Nurse and let the crying actually mean something because these fools will never be satisfied.

    The same applies to DS, and here we are, DS being guttef again.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3050511#Comment_3050511

    False, the pallet breaking, gen kicking, and weapon swiping buffs do not buff Nurse, so no, the devs have displayed that they can buff killers in several ways without buffing nurse.

    You forgot the reduced sprint from getting injured which buffs nurse tremendously.

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3050518#Comment_3050518

    You forgot the reduced sprint from getting injured which buffs nurse tremendously.

    Huh? I mentioned it multiple times. It's only 0.8 meters and is no more impactdul on Nurse as it is anyone else.

1 2 ›