Please Add Seperate Audio Slider for Menu SFX -- Bloodweb is Painfully Loud

Audio is so important in-game for obtaining information. It is commonplace for players to max out their volume with headphones to hear survivors breathing, footsteps, etc. And for survivors to hear totems, killer sfx (i.e. Ghostface wooooosh! as he approaches), etc.


What players don't need to hear is the sound of their bloodweb as they are spending 100k+ bloodpoints at any given time. Even at 65% Main Volume, the only thing I can hear when I go thru the bloodweb is the bloodweb. I cannot hear my friend asking me a question, I cannot hear the music I am listening to while waiting to queue, and I most certainly cannot hear my own thoughts.


I've put up with this for too long. Please add a seperate audio slider. I'm tired of adjusting the Audio settings while I'm in menu, then realizing half way thru a trial that I couldn't hear the progress of 3 gens I was patrolling because my audio settings are still at 20%!


Menu SFX and In-Game SFX should not share the same slider.

Comments