A rework for Michael.
Before anyone screams about his insta-kill build I’ll remind you that it does take awhile to build up EWIII with it. I do believe it’s op but that’s not what I’m here to talk about.
Currently Michael is just a less stealthy Ghostface, just with a terrible lunge range in EWI. What I would do is keep the build up the same but once he reaches EWIII the whole map hears his chase music and terror radius. Giving him time to spook people off gens or to deter hook saves (not by camping just by lack of Information).
Comments
I like this, but the larger terror radius may make it harder to stalk, so that could be a problem. Of course, the title of this post is "A rework for Michael", so there's that that has to be thought about also. Perhaps you could talk about an initiative that you had in mind for Michael's Evil Within power?
Meh, that could also benefit because the survivor might jump out of their hiding spot and then BAM Mickey's there, lol
You shouldnt have to rely on legendary add ons to be a good killer.