Healing Perk tierlist & discussion

Healingperks.PNG

So wanted to start a thread talking about all the different healing perks for survivor and what better way to do that then with a good old fashioned tierlist

This tierlist is based on the Upcoming midchapter which is why botany and self-care are where they are.

My criteria for these listings are the impact they have on healing, the healing speed increases and overall how impactful I generally see each perk to be on their own merits - obviously combining healing perks together/with medkits increases their strength significantly but for the sake of ranking them I wanted to go by their own merits

Also, Autodidact might be at the bottom but there's a reason it has it's own tier - the perk is just special.

If anyone is curious why a particular perk is where it is, feel free to ask!

(Also yes, I included Dying Light for the memes)

Comments

  • SS+ Tier:

    Autodidact + Soliradirty combo

    Don't @ me

  • @egg_ said:

    SS+ Tier:

    Autodidact + Soliradirty combo

    Don't @ me

    COH + Solidarity

    ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • Adrenaline in S tier? Hard disagree. It is one time only and only after all gens are done.

    Leader should be bit lower. Object should be below Autodidact. Also Autodidact is at least C tier. Self-care should be bit higher, considering you don't want to run this alone.

    Jill healing perk is way too hight. Sluppy butcher ruins it.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Adrenaline in S tier? Hard disagree. It is one time only and only after all gens are done.

    Leader should be bit lower. Object should be below Autodidact. Also Autodidact is at least C tier. Self-care should be bit higher, considering you don't want to run this alone.

    Jill healing perk is way too hight. Sluppy butcher ruins it.

    Adrenaline is S tier because it has the potential to completely turn a game around and it heals you instantly

    It doesn't matter if you're slugged, hooked, being chased once that last gen pops - boom. By it's own merits Adrenaline is crazy strong and it's health state potential is insane. COH is only better because only 1 person needs to bring it for everyone to benefit and Adrenaline is the opposite

    But I'm sure you've faced 4 adrenalines before and oh boy is it basically a guaranteed loss most of the time.


    Autodidact is in it's own tier not because it's bad, but because it's a highly inconsistant perk. Self-Care is that low due to it's PTB numbers + By it's own merits.

    Resurgence still saves you time against hemmorage and I've been using it quite a lot lately and it's really useful. Underrated imo!

  • In terms of healing I'll be interested to see if a number of survivors start doing the Cleanse combo of Overzealous and Inner Strength since Overzealous got a bit of a buff this patch and Self Care got a nerf.

  • @dugman said:

    In terms of healing I'll be interested to see if a number of survivors start doing the Cleanse combo of Overzealous and Inner Strength since Overzealous got a bit of a buff this patch and Self Care got a nerf.

    I wonder if people will try overzealous + resillience

    Basically find a totem, don't cleanse it until you're injured; cleanse it and now you're even faster on gens. 20%+ if it's a hex

  • I was not expecting to see Dying Light in this list, but it makes sense and I find that funny

  • @Remedicist said:

    I was not expecting to see Dying Light in this list, but it makes sense and I find that funny

    I once had a game where I was the obsession and I had a healing build

    then the killer had Dying Light


    I basically had permanent we'll make it the whole game, it was hilarious

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3050017#Comment_3050017

    I once had a game where I was the obsession and I had a healing build

    then the killer had Dying Light

    I basically had permanent we'll make it the whole game, it was hilarious

    I love using a healing build like Botany, Desperate, WGLF, and We'll Make It. Just makes me feel like a medic class or something.

  • I have a question because I'm bad with maths. If I'm healing someone else with BK and no other bonus. How many seconds do I save with the 50% bonus?

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I have a question because I'm bad with maths. If I'm healing someone else with BK and no other bonus. How many seconds do I save with the 50% bonus?

    Roughly 6/7 seconds

    16/1.50 = 10.66

  • OK, thank you for posting the maths!