The demogorgon paradox

Demogorgon being in DBD: geting no attention

Demogorgon out of dbd: geting some attention


Not saying he gets played often, but I had him last 6 month more often then the entire 4 years befor that. As a demo main from day 1 im confused.

Comments

  • I have definitely noticed the same thing, I’ve seen more of Demo since his removal then I have Twins, Artist and Trickster combined

    maybe it’s a collective agreement between people that have Demo to remind the player base that he will never be forgotten? who knows

  • @MauriceMaverick said:

    Demogorgon being in DBD: geting no attention

    Demogorgon out of dbd: geting some attention

    Not saying he gets played often, but I had him last 6 month more often then the entire 4 years befor that. As a demo main from day 1 im confused.

    I will admit, even while playing as survivor as Steve/Jonathan (I’m one of the few people who main Jonathan) I still see lot of Demogorgon’s, I see demo a lot more than a decent amount of killers, definitely more than Amanda/pig, cause for some reason going against pig as survivor is the rarest thing for me despite her being my killer main and my favorite killer to go up against whenever I’m playing survivor, I see demogorgons more than at least a quarter of the killer roster, most of them don’t have cosmetics for demo (default demo) or are just p3 bloody demo, they either bought the stranger things dlc before it left but didn’t get to get any cosmetics or they just bought a key for stranger things dlc, but people are definitely playing demo more now, some are playing demo cause of S4 I believe

  • I was getting Demo every other game during the event. It was a nice change of pace.

  • I haven't gotten a Demogorgon in such a long time

  • I think Demoboy is the most balanced Killer in the Game and also super fun. Basically like old Hillbilly. I can get why the People who have him like to play as him.


    I Myself just P3 50 Him during the Event cause i really like playing him and want to show my Appreciation of him :3


    I really wish i would see more Demopuppys. They're the best :3

  • EXCLUSIVITY