Clarify/Simplify Hemophobia Trophy

I got this trophy unlocked back on ps4, but as not all trophies auto pop on ps5 I find myself going for it again. I have some feedback to provide.


1. Could you please clarify which map(s) are needed for the trophy, as the ps4 version mentions disturbed ward, while the ps5 trophy simply mentions the asylum map.


2. Does this trophy really need to be tied to a specific map? Given how much more stronger killers are than survivors, I feel that surviving any game without being hit once is challenging enough. This is especially true considering the number of ways in which a killer can see survivors through walls. As a final point, I also feel that this trophy forces me to play as a poor teammate, encouraging me to just hide for the entire match. This seems counter intuitive to the survivor game design.

Comments