A small idea for boons - Divine Intervention

While I was playing today, I had a pretty cool idea for a new score event. It would be a new score event called Divine Intervention (or something similar, I just think the name sounds cool). Whenever a teammate is assisted by your Boon's effects, you would get a small amount of bloodpoints in the altruism category.

The trigger conditions and BP amounts would also vary from boon to boon:

Boon: Dark Theory & Boon: Shadow Step: Triggers the Score event whenever a chase is broken while a teammate is under the Boon's effects. (300 BP)

Boon: Exponential: Triggers whenever a teammate self-recovers while under the Boon's effects. (500 BP)

Boon: Circle of Healing: Triggers whenever a heal is completed in the radius of the Boon. (250 BP)

Obviously none of the values or names would need to be set in stone, I just like the idea of getting bloodpoints for providing a benefit to your team. This would be a small, but very neat addition to Boons.

Comments