Ideas for new killer perks
Do you like these ideas? I am open to any feedback! :3
Do you like these ideas? I am open to any feedback! :3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it's kinda weird that u wish survs suffer even more, or maybe we need as well perks that killer will loose all his perks for 30/35/40 seconds his perks??
I don't wish them to suffer, I just think Its interesting perk idea that could be very powerfull so it is Hex.
Also Survivors are 4 and killer is 1 so that perk would not work for Survivors.
Also do you mind tell the opinion on the other perks?
Wait, game is not always 4 vs 1, especially when u play solo is mostly 1 vs 1 because in huge things survs don't give damn about each other.