The killer selection that I want in DBD
- THE CREEPER (PENNYWISE)
- BENJAMIN WILLIS
- Regan McNeill
- CHUCKY
- HANNIBAL LECTER
- IT
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
.....why'd you list pennywise and IT in the same list, they're the same thing.
also, who's regan Mcneil and benjamin willis?
I know it would be hard to work out but I want a new made up killer and survivor duo where they’re siblings and the survivor has something like a 1-2%chance of being bad too like if they’re bad too they can look like they’re fixing gens but they’re actually sabotaging the progress, same as with exit gates etc looks like they’re opening it but they’re actually stalling the process to aid the killer in finding the other survivors. To keep up appearances the killer could hook this survivor but when they do they aren’t actually hooked like they’d be hanging on a chain or something and any other survivors would have to look closely to see that they arent actually hooked: I just think adding in something like this with an incredibly low chance of it happening could add a new layer of suspense, people would never trust the survivor just in case, but the likelihood of playing a game where that’s the case is incredibly rare