A small Plague change.
Can we please reduce the volume of the voices when she is in red puke mode? It's so loud and obnoxious i can't stand playing her. Which is deeply unfortunate for me as I'd love to give her a proper go.
Can we please reduce the volume of the voices when she is in red puke mode? It's so loud and obnoxious i can't stand playing her. Which is deeply unfortunate for me as I'd love to give her a proper go.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plague is one of my preferred killers along with Demo and Huntress and I agree, often times I find myself not taking her powered up vomit because of the voices blocking my ability to hear survivors who aren't doing something loud already.
Same goes for nightfall when u are playing Dredge the soundeffects are to loud sometimes
Agreed.