I made a killer body block for breaking a totem

A demo with devour hope at three stacks I see the totem so when he downs someone I rush to the totem cleanse it and done in the end I was hooked he body blocked me because I broke a totem no one was being toxic unless cleansing a hex totem counts as a toxic move.

Comments

  • Depending on how long they did it, that's the type of bodyblocking that is against the rules

  • What do you mean you were hooked and then body blocked? We’re you on the hook and he just stood in front of you or did you end up in a corner somewhere and he blocked you in and you couldn’t get around him?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    What do you mean you were hooked and then body blocked? We’re you on the hook and he just stood in front of you or did you end up in a corner somewhere and he blocked you in and you couldn’t get around him?

    In front of me just doing nothing other then hitting next to me because that's where the totem was and hitting me.

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3047212#Comment_3047212

    In front of me just doing nothing other then hitting next to me because that's where the totem was and hitting me.

    That's not bodyblocking, that's facecamping. And BMing - guy was tilted you took out his hex, you see that sometimes where the killer decides you need to suffer for cleansing their Ruin/Devour/NOED before they get to use it - but as stupid as it is, it's not against the rules, and it is possible for a teammate to rescue you. Bodyblocking is trapping you in a corner where you can neither escape nor die.