Some LGBT+ (charms) survivors are overdoing it atm . Please stop this !

hello,

I've noticed this time and time again and now it's happened to me for the second time. Just because one has LGBT charm equipped doesn't mean I'm homophobic. It doesn't matter if I have to make different choices as a killer for strategic or tactical reasons.

It can't be that then in the end-game chat things come up like: I'm reporting you for homophobia. Tell me, are you still crazy? I think something like that is not acceptable.

Please stop this.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I can't even see the charms that a survivor has equipped

  • I have literally never seen this happened and only heard people on social media/here on the forums claiming this happens.

    do you mind sharing a screenshot of that endgame chat with censored names of course?

  • I'm closing this here.

    You won't get banned for playing the game, if someone reports you for something with no proof, no action will be taken.