fan cosmetic costest - Can we PLEASE get separate categories for male and female survivors?

For those who don't know yet, the chosen fan designs for the most recent cosmetic contest was revealed, and it was another popular female survivor for the 4th time in a row, which is really a shame because there were a lot of good fan designs for male survivors. I get that most of the dbd playerbase, guys and girls alike, prefer playing the female survivors, but as one of the few people that the male survivors, it's really annoying.

To be more clear so there's no misunderstanding, I'm not saying that female survivors should be excluded because they always get picked. What I am saying is that for the next fan cosmetic contest, there should be a separate category for one male survivor and one female survivor cosmetic design.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Whilst we'd love to do more contests and have more contest winners, we have to consider the practicalities of implementing outfits into the game. Adding two full cosmetics within our timeframe is highly unlikely to be able to be achieved.