I am Wraith Main
I killed Meg, Dwight, Claudette, Jill, Nancy and other survivors but Nea escaped. Nea is first.
What i do? I am Wraith, strongest killer. I have not dlc.
Nea spammed crounch, burned me with flashlight and stunned me with pallet.
She was not Dwight. Dwight was in locker, i killed him easy.
What i need to do? 82 hours Wraith main. Help me. Improve myself, so i can kill everyone.
Comments
Wraith is not the strongest killer. He is actually pretty weak.
You need more experience against other survivor players - survivors are all the same with same abilities, you are playing however against actual people controlling the characters.
How i will do that? Nea was playing different, i am so confused against her.
You will need to find a way to play against such a survivor, it’s not only Nea that’s capable of playing like that.
you need to learn basic mechanics of your killer and of survivors, how to run tiles, mind game to get hits and such.