Clown's ability...
Does anyone else feel like the cloud area is just too small?
Does anyone else feel like the cloud area is just too small?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
area is fine, the effect needs a buff though. it's so easy to ignore and it doesn't solve pallet looping AT ALL.
Safe pallets are still safe.
I do like the character though. The laugh, and that wheezing breath, very enjoyable.
Area actually increases under different circumstances. For example a bottle breaking higher in the air will have a bigger spread. I like the current system as it allows experimentation with the clowns power. Things like the tactic below are why I simply love the physics involving the gas. I think he is in an amazing balance spot personally.
480p because my comp hates me
Seems allright to me, as long as you don't use them in the open.