Bill Cosmetics
I am a simple man I want Bill cosmetics
I just want Bill to get more love, I appreciate he was the first licensed character to receive a tome and I do enjoy his Heart of Valor skin however I really just wish he had more. Bill is in my top 5 characters from video games of all time and it hurts me to see that he has only one outfit, which can no longer be obtained by the rest of the playerbase and his Vietnam inspired Christmas sweater. I feel that there is alot of unique outfits and designs that could be brought to a character like Bill especially considering he is a veteran and we saw just a hint of what could be brought to Bill with his existing cosmetics, but that's enough horseshittin' around, below are some potential cosmetic ideas for Bill and I really do hope that Bill gets more love in the future of Dead by Daylight's life.
Payday 2 Bill
Early Left 4 Dead development Bill
Ground Poundin' Bill by Ninya



Comments