I only get Killer daily rituals
I have been playing since March 2021, and I haven’t gotten a single survivor ritual in 1+ year(s). I’m a survivor main so having to delete one everyday just to replace it with another killer daily ritual is kinda frustrating.
Comments
I think it's the same for everyone. I barely get any survivor daily rituals as well. I really like the killer daily's tho, it makes me want to play killers that I don't play very often.
While it is clear killer daily rituals appear more frequently, I’m having a really hard time believing you never got one survivor daily ritual in over a year.
I honestly feel like they do that to keep the survivor que shorter. To incentivize people to play killer . I'm a survivor main, 75% of the time so it sucks. XD\
Important to notify that this is specifically for prime hours (evening/night) as the survivors queues are already very short the rest of the day. Kinda feels unfair for killer players playing during daytime.
Ok this is akward...
I mean, I have never had this before. But be honest, how often does this happen? xD
Hadn´t been playing since the event ended. Only came on yesterday to introduce the ocanada code for the charm and skipped a killer daily. End result was well, this.
Doesn´t happen often though.