What to do with The Legion
I'm curious to see what everyone thinks is the best way to go about playing them. Like perks, playstyle, things like that. Preferably based on him now and without add ons and all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well there are 2 ways to play him from the way I saw. 1st one is: Monitor and abuse, hex ruin, stridor + his new perk that makes you see where 2 people are doing gens and just harm as many people as you can and then focus 1 person. Or Bloodhound, hex: Ruin, Sloppy Butcher and M&A and just hit one guy loose the chase and follow the blood (without starting the chase so just look at the ground or moonwalk) so he can't mend .
He has 1 good teachable all killers can use - discordance, iron maiden for huntress and mad grit for basement builds that's all about it. I don't see myself buying this chapter in this current state. Or even playing the game if ptb changes will make it into the game. Gonna follow dev's advice and play something else.
I definitely think his base movement speed needs to be the average killer speed of 115%.
I don’t know. People say the devs don’t know what they are doing but everyone has a different challenge threshold. If you’re more skilled, than a balance tweak you want may be too much for a less skilled player, and a lot of unnecessary changes are proposed.
BHVR does know how to make killers balanced and viable, at least as of the past few months. I think him being released will be the best way for feedback to flow in so more people have access to give actually good feedback, assuming it isn’t drowned out by inexperienced player feedback.
It's a waiting game now, I'm sure they are aware of all the comments and the devs have had a weekend to digest, maybe they'll get a buff soon, if not they'll monitor sales and usage upon release.
If no one is buying and/or hardly anyone is using Legion then there hand will be forced.