Let’s play a game…
Anytime you see someone in a post mention ‘boring’ replace it with the word ‘frustrating’ or ‘hard’. It feels more honest but, never the less, it’s more fun.
Anytime you see someone in a post mention ‘boring’ replace it with the word ‘frustrating’ or ‘hard’. It feels more honest but, never the less, it’s more fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, three minute long gen times can’t be all three of those words? Sometimes boring truly is... boring.
Do you mean 3 minutes for all gens or a single gen?
Quite honestly I think it applies to both.
I think one of them is simply frustrating.
Here’s a video from Dowsey explaining and visualizing it:
https://youtu.be/aKv37h2uVVg
Nah a game being over in 3 minutes is just genuinely boring/dull as well as being frustrating because like I wanted to play the game not be out in under 5 minutes, and the complete lack of doing anything in the game is just frankly dull.
So, here is how to waste 15 minutes:
Install the "Grease Monkey" plugin.
Click on the monkey face.
Click on "New user script ..."
Paste the content of the attached code.
Enjoy!
DBD Vernicular Translator.txtOh that... well, we´ll see how the community reacts to Legion and Plague.
I see nerf threads incoming. Which might be a nice refresh from the current Nurse threads.