Suggestion to reduce salt/frustration from ragequit DCs.

I know for me, I dont play the game a lot, maybe a few games every few days, something like that. I dont have a ton of addons and offering, and there is very little that is more frustrating then using a bloody party streamers, or a top tier toolbox/medkit and then having someone DC on first hook, followed by their friend who DCs following.

So what I am suggesting is that if the following are true within your game

~A player disconnects

~You are NOT in a SWF lobby with that player

~You do not survive the match

You would have any rare and ultra-rare items, addons, and or offering refunded back to your invintory.

Comments

  • I think this is fair. It doesn’t seem too hard implement either.

  • @Smeagolthevile said:

    I know for me, I dont play the game a lot, maybe a few games every few days, something like that. I dont have a ton of addons and offering, and there is very little that is more frustrating then using a bloody party streamers, or a top tier toolbox/medkit and then having someone DC on first hook, followed by their friend who DCs following.

    So what I am suggesting is that if the following are true within your game

    ~A player disconnects

    ~You are NOT in a SWF lobby with that player

    ~You do not survive the match

    You would have any rare and ultra-rare items, addons, and or offering refunded back to your invintory.

    Sounds fine

  • Why only those specific things refunded? Seems weird.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Why only those specific things refunded? Seems weird.

    My thought was that those are the more rare items people would have. For example, at any given time I may have 1 bloody party streamers, or 1 rainbow map, as opposed to 20/30 brown tool boxes.

  • you could also get a "priority" queue when launching your next game