When You Kill So Fast That The Game Just Stops Caring

Look at that hook counter lmao. Had to show it XD

DeadByDaylight   7_3_2022 2_01_16 AM.png


Comments

  • I let them both live and do gens.

  • I was trying to just 2 hook but 2 hook counters were messed up. They counted as 1 then when the person actually died, it gave me 3 marks for some reason so I couldn't figure out who I had hooked twice. It's been happening a lot but just wanted to show it incase someone has never seen it.

  • Well that hook counter is never really useful anyway.

    I want to go for 8 hooks/ 0 deaths and don't want to have to keep several survivors with the same skin in mind to not accidentally kill them.

    But since some killer might change their mind seeing two survivor, one with 1 hook and the other in death hook, and go for the killable one we can't have the individual hook counter.

  • @burt0r said:

    Well that hook counter is never really useful anyway.

    I want to go for 8 hooks/ 0 deaths and don't want to have to keep several survivors with the same skin in mind to not accidentally kill them.

    But since some killer might change their mind seeing two survivor, one with 1 hook and the other in death hook, and go for the killable one we can't have the individual hook counter.

    When it comes to Nurse, I usually kill everyone except during events but this game, I just wanted to be nice but the hook counter caused me to kill 2 people.

  • You scummy Nurse player, running Distressing with Starstruck and...! Oh.. that’s Beast of Prey.

    🤣

  • @GoshJosh said:

    You scummy Nurse player, running Distressing with Starstruck and...! Oh.. that’s Beast of Prey.

    🤣

    I need them categories maxed XD Takes forever otherwise XD