Add statistics!
I'd love to be able to view a ton of statistics about my games.
I'd love to be able to view a ton of statistics about my games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally I just want something to point out...Up here is me and you lot are way down there.
I just hope they separate the leaderboards by killer and don't lump them all together.
Yes please, I want to see the other Freddy mains and their stats
I would also like this, and to see were I stand with the rest of the spirit's
Thanks guys! What all statistics would you like to see that they might not think of?
I'd like to see the kill ratios split by rank and killer. They have showed us this, but with heavily flawed data that can't really be taken seriously. Along with those stats, they need to show how many hooks those deaths on average took AND how many of the deaths occurred AFTER the gates were powered.
Their stats are heavily flawed because I believe that the majority of those kills are from a camping scenario or an after gates powered NOED/survivors trolling around. These two scenarios are important because the devs look at the kill ratios and think the killers must be fine because they are averaging two kills. While in reality I don't think they're averaging those kills because they are at a good balance level, they are averaging those kills because of those above scenarios which aren't about good balance.
They're just misinterpreting their data and I think that extra info would help to highlight that for them.