Went against my first subtle (I think?) hacker in a while

Was chasing a Feng who sent me to badham, she DS's me then walks into the basement of shack where I had downed her. I follow her blood pools and see her hiding in the corner by the stairs, heard a very short scream and she was gone. No blood pools or anything like that, she teleported out of the basement. Haven't seen a lot of hackers lately, but I think my MMR is weirdly high on slinger since I keep going against sweatier teams as him so I guess that's why.

Comments

  • Tons of closet hackers that are hard to find, people with perma unbreakable, slightly increased gen speeds, slight movement speed increases when out of sight.. ######### like that

  • Doesn't sound that subtle.

    Did you record & report?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Doesn't sound that subtle.

    Did you record & report?

    could only report unfortunately :/