CARBURETOR TUNNING GUIDE - STILL BUGGED

Carburetor Tunning Guide (Iridescent addon on Leatherface) is still bugged.

The problem is movement speed. During Chainsaw Sweep you are slower than Survivor during first 2-3 seconds and then slightly getting faster movement speed. To be honest - 1 Charge, no addons Bubba is better than this.

To proof that this addon is bugged I did a video, where I compared Depth Gauge Rake with the same "Chainsaw Sweep penalty" and you can see a difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRCw0L6yBw

I catch a Survivor with Depth Gauge Rake (working correct) with 3 Charges (6 seconds), but with Carburetor (not working correct) I didn't catch a Survivor with 7.5 seconds Chainsaw Sweep, but penalty of movement speed should be the same. Additionally, with Depth Gauge Rake my slowdown during charging a Chainsaw is longer than Caruburetor, but still I could catch Survivor with Depth Gauge Rake.


Please fix that addon immediately!

Tagged: Pending

Comments