Will object of obsession become meta now?

With the change to lethal pursuer making it extend the time for seeing the survivors. It's a perfect time for object of obsession to see more uses to see thr killers aura.

What do you think will object become meta?

Comments

  • I doubt.

    It was meta perk for SWF teams before nerf. But they can not abuse this perk anymore. So i doubt.

  • I think it might see an uptick in usage, but I don't think it'll be meta. The benefit it'll give is nice, but not really so nice that it becomes the easiest, most conveniently-impactful perk to bring, at least in my view.

  • Idk about meta but if full aura builds become more popular, object and distortion probably will too

    I already run full auras on a couple of killers and am kinda terrified of getting an object player ngl

  • I’m betting there will be an uptick in aura hiding effects which would ironically make Object of Obsession weaker.