Power?
Haddie has a power? I mean... I guess I can see it. She is the new survivor that is secretly a killer with her cartoon grumpy old man neighbor face.
But... What do you actually mean by power?
Haddie has a power? I mean... I guess I can see it. She is the new survivor that is secretly a killer with her cartoon grumpy old man neighbor face.
But... What do you actually mean by power?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Harris?
They probably are referring to her “power” with all her perks + maybe how loud and/or visible she is?
Also, I didn’t get this question. Huh.
Auto correct.
Maybe. They don't exactly make it clear. I think it was just basically rate it and then I just see power. I feel like it's just a mistake.
They’ve done the same questions for survivors for a while now. I think since All-Kill? Might be wrong there. It’s a bit weird, yeah, but just fill in what you think of it ig.
Perks