Weird gen dispersal ?
So I main killer. Last 2 days the gens will spawn extremely close together but on the other side of the top 5 largest maps in dbd . Has this been happening to anyone else as well ? I understand hillbilly, blight, and nurse can get there quick af but what about all the other killers that have to deal with gen after gen popping off before you even get halfway there much less through the first pallet drop . Also I've had it rubberband bad enough that 1-2 of the survivors will just teleport like 15 feet away and I'll be all turned around even tho I'll be chasing them in a straight line
Comments
Unfortunately rubberbanding has been an issue on all platforms since before Dredge patch and the devs have acknowledged it
What do you mean finish gens tho ? I only play as killer (hag for now) I basically get stuck with the largest spread out 2 gen in dbd history and have lost 6 matches in a row against ordinary survivors who had literally 5 gens in one small corner on other side of the map
My bad i misread and thought this was from survivor perspective.
As Hag you want to scope out a 3 gen at the beginning if the match and start setting up your web of traps. Corral the survivors there and you will have a fairly easy time if you control that three gen early.
Which is the main point of my post is that I can't even get over there before they do the gens cause they spawn right on top of the gens
Assuming worst case scenario where you start in one corner of a large map like Mother's Dwelling, the survivors all spawn on the opposite side next to a gen and 3 or 4 of them hop onto it, then yes it'll be done before most killers can even reach it. It sucks but there shouldn't be much more gen progress than that.