Medieval Themed Chapter Idea and Opinions

We could go generic and just have a black knight with a sword but I have a slightly different idea.


Take a 1200 crusader and have them fall into darkness, have him become a sworn knight of the entity. Aesthetically I would see them wearing burned and tarnished armor. Battle scared Bucket helmet, Burned surcoat with chainmail, and leather boots and gloves with steel reinforcements. For there weapon I was thinking either a halbert or a long axe. Something with some range.


As for their power I would like to see something having to do with Zealously. Like getting pallet smacked or blinded will fill up a meter that will unleash a power befitting to a Knight of Darkness.

Comments

  • I wouldn't be able to take it seriously if it moved fast which it would have to do in DBD unless it has yet another teleporting ability.

  • @MilManson said:

    I wouldn't be able to take it seriously if it moved fast which it would have to do in DBD unless it has yet another teleporting ability.

    I wouldn’t want a dash or anything. Probably would give them a power like Carters Spark. A small power you can use then a big power that takes time to refill….

    Could make it so they call on the Entity to hinder the Survivor for a second with the small power… the charged power could block all Vault locations within like 20 meters for ten seconds. See little spider-esk legs everywhere. Be a good anti-loop killer. Just make them 4.4/mps or whatever the slowest movement is.