Holy crap that cosplay is insane! Awesome job on it! I've actually really wanted to cosplay as the Clown ever since his release but I could never find a tailcoat to the matched the one the Clown wears in DBD. Out of curiosity, did you buy the tailcoat you used or was it homemade?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh, by the way, i forget the afterpiece tonic label!

Cheers!
This is fantastic.
Holy crap that cosplay is insane! Awesome job on it! I've actually really wanted to cosplay as the Clown ever since his release but I could never find a tailcoat to the matched the one the Clown wears in DBD. Out of curiosity, did you buy the tailcoat you used or was it homemade?
Holy crap! That's so spot on! I'm not gonna lie, but this probably one of my most favorite cosplays I've ever seen
Awesome job! I love the facial expression! Really adds to the character.