SoloQ and looking forward to Off the Record…

I know that it may be overturned but today has been hard tunnel hell on live. I played 8 matches today and 7 of them the killer hard tunneled me out.


I did my job and ran them enough to insure all 7 only got 1k. Each of the 7 killers counted out bt, luckily I made it to a pallet or window even tho at no point did any of my savers have bt. I can’t wait to have a perk that forces players like this(not all killers) to eat the endurance effect.


to define hard tunnel. I got hooked, the killer proxy’d until I got unhooked then came for me. I was their ONLY hooks.

Comments

  • All that will change is that they hit you immediately to remove the endurance effect sooner and then still tunnel you out because otr meta will not favor killers who don't tunnel. Assuming you don't just get camped to death because that is by far the best way to deal with otr.

  • OTR is going to encourage tunneling for fear of bodyblocking

  • @Carth said:

    OTR is going to encourage tunneling for fear of bodyblocking

    In fairness tho, if they’re waiting around to body block they’re not on gens.