Some Minor Event Stats For You Guys To Look Over
Anniversary Event 2022 Match,Survivor Flans,Killer Flans,Kills,Points (Me),Points (S1),Points (S2),Points (S3),Points (Killer),Killer,Map,Link 1,4,0,0,29,175,25,807,21,910,19,818,25,065,Legion,The Game,https://imgur.com/3U5PKXU 2,4,0,0,25,272,25,652,23,19...
I started tracking these on the Sunday, wish I'd started before hand but some averages to note
Flan Average
Survivors brought in 3.66 flans on average
Killers brought in 0.76 flans on average
For these I also counted any Bloody Party Streamers + Other Anniversary Cakes as Flans as they're essentially the same give or take a percentage or two.
Kill Rate + Points
The kill rate for the matches I was in was 1.4
My average score across 58 matches was 20,727, whereas the killer was 24,414
Most Common Killer + Map
The most common killer we came across was Dredge, and the most played map in the small amount I tracked was The Game, second was Midwich, both of these maps ended up the most due to killers bringing the offering.
In the games that I tracked, not a single survivor brought a Map offering.
That's all, hope you enjoy the stats + there is a screenshot of every match linked at the end, here is a link to all the matches in an album if you're interested https://imgur.com/a/v60uYzz
Comments
Just out of curiosity, were you counting yourself towards survivor flans? If you were always bringing a flan, that kind of skews the data on "do random people bring event offerings?" Could just be MMR brackets/individual samples, but I was seeing more variance in survivor offerings. (Killer offerings look right, though - maybe a shade luckier than I was. Moris were pretty common sights in my survivor games.)
I'd also be curious to know how many (if any) of those killers were farming or let people go, since that kill rate looks low.
Damn, though, it looks like you had some nice games. You only fell sub-10k once out of almost 60 matches.
It wasn't much of a "do randoms bring flans" honestly just wanted the average, I think I brought a flan all but two games due to prestiging someone and forgetting to put one on, in that case it's safe to knock like a whole one off if you wanted the average without myself included.
Yeah, as a killer main I saw the killer bring an average of 1.00 flans per game (it was me ๐)
Tbh as Killer I stopped bringing in Flans. There was no point to bring it in because gens just flew quickly. I played normally but this event seemed like survivors just wanted to escape so my points were always low.