Which killer from the game Last Year The Nightmare become a dlc for Dead By Daylight?
The Giant as The Smasher and The Priest as The Teacher .
The Giant as The Smasher and The Priest as The Teacher .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn't this game die at release. Do people still play it
I played it when it came out. It was popular for all of 1 month before dying out completely. The Spider killer update was a means to get more people on-board again, but it was a ghost town when that came out.
Shame too. The game showed promise, but it came out at the wrong time. DBD and F13 were already dominating and no one was really looking for anything new at the time.
I never played Last Year, but I want a priest killer. That is all.