Increase Match Incentives
If the match incentives are meant to give players a reason to swap sides via blood points, then why would they give the same as what you can currently get from blood point bonus perks which are being nerfed. Right now as killer I can use BBQ + survivor pudding to get 300% blood points and get maybe 70-100k bp. With the reworked BBQ I will only get 200% unless there is a massive imbalance in players. Please consider increasing the match making incentives to truly give players a reason to switch, say up to 250% since +100% is just what we can currently already get ourselves with WGLF/BBQ. In this way, they don't feel like matchmaking incentives, it just feels like these 'incentives' are just a band-aid for the nerfed WGLF/BBQ, making it harder to get the bonus bp.
Comments
Not a band-aid for the nerfs IMHO, but not a very strong incentive either.
I guess we'll see. Not everybody has the same "price".