I dont get it, this is what frustrates me the most about DBD
Both roles are so night and day when I play them and it frustrates me that I dont get the same experience when I play.
Example: I'll play survivor, but I'll get 1 or more teammates who avoid gens, dont understand tiles and waste pallets while often self caring wasting loads of time. HOWEVER if I then play killer I wont see that, I'll verse survivors with stacked meta and strong items constantly pushing gens.
I just dont get why I dont verse the survivors I get as teammates. I have a far higher win rate as survivor than I do killer (mainly because I go for hooks) but the fact it's so night and day just throws me off.
Why cant I verse the players slow on gens and selfcare when playing killer? I see far too many purple and pink items used instead. I wouldn't care if I had bad teammates if I also versed them, having a bad experience on both roles is draining
Comments
Admittedly, I played very friendly during Twisted Masquerade and I was surprised at how the caliber of survivors I faced changed so much.
I went from in your face SWFs playing aggressive to survs that were stealthing, scared, and not touching gens i wandered the maps like where is everybody? Are they really hiding like this?? Had not seen it in a long time.... had to start playing normal last night to get out of those ranks.
It is night and day difference when you face good teams or scared survivors.
Dude I thought I was a pro billy main during the event, but it turns out I was playing against nubs and now I'm playing against the sweeties of sweats every match keeping me on my toes. I'm still a pro billy main tho😉