i didn't design this game
but it is fairly obvious to me that removing the ability to dodge swf (all load at the same time) is going to make the game much worse. whenever i make the mistake of playing swf teams, i find myself camping and tunmeling because of how difficult it is to play against them. if i want to play survivor, i am going up against people who have had their fill of swf antics and now will camp tunnel all of us. is it really not obvious?
Comments
Survivors get pissed at camping killers and only play swf then and go toxic.
Each side makes the other worse.
when you get better at killer you will find swf not that hard
What is swf?
The more I play against swf the more I think that only 10% of them are good at doing anything. Usually they just screw around trying to be altruistic (unhooking in front of my face) or just saboing every hook they find but forgetting to do gens.
Some people are scared people will dodge them to death. Gee, I wonder why?
If they take your hooks, try slugging them. Especially SWF will always try to safe each other and if they dont, you lost anyway because they are interested in genrush only^^
Yes most of SWF are simply trash because they have a weird feeling of safety and blame the killer for "noob plays" instead of reacting to those strategies accordingly.
That doesnt change the fact that its not fun to play against a lot of SWF, even if you can 4k them
I like the challenge the swf teams brings to this game. I don't even know if I got a swf cause most of the time I just watch some videos cause of the waiting times are bad.
exactly my point. i find nothing amusing about chasing people off the hook. if it isn't done though a loss is guaranteed.
If i suspect im playing a SWF i load in my toxic Spirit or toxic Hag. No Mercy. I seem to get plenty of rage quits too. Wait till i get better with nurse
(one day.. one day.. Shes just so hard on console.)
Randos get the Clown or "Chill Spirit," or "Chill Hag."
I like randos, i can just sip beer, chill and be happy with a kill or two. I
I dont even feel the need to try-hard 4k.
Ill happily de-rank for randos if i feel they deserve it.